By donating to EDV, you are helping people with an eating disorder and their families to access:
- A free and confidential telephone, email and drop-in support service where people can get information, support and up-to-date listings of professionals with experience in treating eating disorders.
- Private psychology and dietitian sessions for people experiencing eating disorders and related issues, as well as for the family and friends who are supporting a loved one.
- Monthly support group meetings for those in recovery and for family and friends in locations across Melbourne.
- Workshops, presentations and courses aimed at the early intervention and support of people with eating disorders for professionals, workplaces, schools and the community.
- Group programs specifically designed for carers, people in recovery and people who are at risk of an eating disorder.
- Peer support program matching people transitioning from hospital treatment with a mentor who has fully recovered from an eating disorder.
Thank you. We couldn’t do what we do without your support.