EDV’s Telehealth Counselling is a free phone and web based service available to Victorians who are concerned they may be experiencing, or are currently diagnosed with, an eating disorder. Our trained Counsellors offer an understanding and expert ear to talk to.
Please get in touch if you are are:
- At beginning the help seeking journey or contemplating getting help
- On a waitlist for treatment
- Looking to re-engage with support or are in relapse
- Struggling to access other options in the public or private health system
- A carer or support person who wants to talk about your own wellbeing, coping strategies and ways to support your loved one
Our Telehealth Counsellors are available for free, 30-minute sessions.
Support is provided via telephone or Zoom for up to 5 sessions. If you would like to link in for some support, please book your appointment below.