Eating Disorders Victoria (EDV) is the only community-based organisation in Victoria providing information and support services to Victorians experiencing eating disorders, loved ones and friends, health professionals and the broader community.
By fundraising or donating to EDV, you are helping people with an eating disorder and their families to access:
- EDV Hub – helpline service providing information, navigation and general support.
- Telehealth Counselling that provides 1:1 psychological support via phone and video call
- Telehealth Nurse service that provides tailored support to navigate treatment options
- Online Support Groups that provide an open space to reflect on current challenges and discuss coping tools with others
- Peer Mentoring Program providing 1:1 recovery support with an EDV mentor who has experienced and recovered from an eating disorder. The world-leading program allows for 13 mentoring sessions over a six month period.
- Severe and Enduring Eating Disorders Program providing holistic, intensive support for those with eating disorders for 10+ years
- Carer and Family Support for carer specific services including Carer Coaching and online courses.
- LearnED eLearning platform providing self-paced education and online courses
- EDV Podcast providing lived experience perspectives and professional insights
- EDV Newsletters providing recovery support delivered directly to your inbox each mont
- Ambassador Program that trains and supports people with lived experience to share their recovery story in a variety of settings (eg. hospitals, universities, professional groups)