- 0.6- 0.8 EFT
- 18 month contract
- Salary Packaging available
EDV is seeking a Senior Admin Officer is to support the EDV team to deliver a range of EDV services, including EDV Education programs, support groups, clinical services and telehealth nurse services. The role is also required to support the internal workings of the EDV office including managing our IT/phone systems/facilities.
A key element of this role will be to support in particular the Education and Client Services Teams with managing a wide range of education programs/events and to support the implementation of a CRM to support EDV support services.
Key selection criteria
- High-level communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to build rapport and adapt to different audiences.
- Ability to provide high quality customer service to internal and external contacts.
- Excellent time management, problem solving and organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently within a busy environment with frequent interruptions.
- Experience with CRMs or databases
- Experience and knowledge in Microsoft Office products, IT equipment and general office
- Ability to successfully undertake duties and achieve agreed goals within a team environment
as well as independently applying own initiative.
- Experience working in a not for profit, medical practice or similar.
- Good knowledge of eating disorders and/or other mental health issues
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Qualifications in Business or Project Administration
How to apply
Before applying, please see the full position description here.
Contact: Belinda Caldwell, EDV CEO
Ph: 03 99940354 ext 219
How to apply:
Send your CV (including two referees), a cover letter and your statement of claims addressing the Key Selection Criteria firstname.lastname@example.org