• Minimum 12-month commitment
• 1-2 days per week
• Work with a leader in eating disorder services
About the role
Eating Disorders Victoria (EDV) is seeking contract dietitian and mental health workers to provide high quality services for people with eating disorders and those who support them. EDV is looking to grow the clinical service to offer appointments to the public across weekdays, between the hours of 9am and 6pm (days and times negotiable).
Successful applicants will be provided with ongoing referrals, administrative support and supported to work in person and via telehealth.
Interested applicants should be committed to delivering services as part of a multidisciplinary team supporting those impacted by eating disorders. You will need to work independently with strong organisation and time management skills, and have a commitment to ongoing professional development. This position is not suited for new graduates.
Key Selection Criteria
To be eligible all contract clinicians must have:
• Approved Tertiary qualifications and hold professional registration
• A minimum of two years’ experience working as a clinician, preferably with eating disorders experience
• Eligibility to provide services under the Medicare Benefits Schedule and be registered with a Medicare provider number
• Professional indemnity insurance
• Clinical Supervision in place
• A current Working with Children Check
• An ABN
Advantages of this role include:
• Receive ongoing referrals
• Reception support – including appointment management and accounting
• Work within a leader in the eating disorder community
• Flexibility with working hours
• Be a part of a community hub in an inner metropolitan location (when able)
About Eating Disorders Victoria
EDV is a not-for-profit Victorian based organisation that provides comprehensive support and information on all aspects of eating disorders. EDV incorporates a unique approach through a blend of qualified professionals and lived experience of employees and volunteers with a mission to reduce the duration and severity of eating disorders.
How to apply
Send a brief cover letter and CV (including two referees), and response to the Key Selection Criteria outlining your experience working with eating disorders, and your eligibility to email@example.com
If you would like further information about this opportunity contact Kelly Edwards, EDV Director, 9994 0354 / firstname.lastname@example.org