Eating Disorders Victoria is looking for multidisciplinary professionals to share our space at the Collingwood Football Club Community Centre. We are interested in having services join the space that may complement what EDV has on offer, including Mental Health Professionals (Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Mental Health Social Workers), Dietitians and other Allied Health, and complementary therapists eg. Massage therapists.
Spaces are available across the week during business hours, and after hours dependant on details. Three consulting rooms are able to be leased short to long term, and our large boardroom is available on a casual basis for meetings and small events. All rooms are fully furnished and rental includes:
- Wi Fi
- EFTPOS facilities (weekdays only)
- Waiting and kitchen area
- All utilities – heating/cooling
Fees are reasonable, and dependant on space and time.
Benefits of the Collingwood Football Club Community Centre include:
- Good access to public transport
- Inner Melbourne location
- Opportunity to cross refer with other organisations within the building
- Access to local catering (Bomb Café, Dr Morse, Chomp Café)