This page outlines what’s involved in becoming a member of EDV.
The EDV community
Join Victoria’s leading eating disorder community organisation and support thousands of Victorians every year.
Becoming a member at EDV enables you to become an active member of the EDV community. As a community, we work together to:
- Deliver evidence based and affordable services to thousands of people every year who contact us for information and support
- Influence public conversations about health, weight and body image
- Advocate for additional eating disorders services in hospital and community settings
- Promote the importance of good mental health policy across a range of government portfolios
Log-in or sign up
Ready to become a member of EDV? Sign up here.
As a member you are able to:
- Borrow books from our specialist library on eating disorders and mental health
- Receive an annual subscription to our online magazine, Inside Out (2 copies per year)
- Attend EDV support groups free of charge
- Receive 10% discount on entry to all EDV events
- Receive 10% discount for all EDV education programs
- Receive $5 discount per session for all EDV psychology services
- Vote at the Annual General Meeting
- Nominate for Board and Advisory group roles, subject to other specific eligibility criteria
Looking for ways to support EDV?
Community fundraising is a fun way to raise awareness of eating disorders and support EDV. Find out how you can run a fundraiser for EDV.
Find out more
Membership is valid for 12 months from the date of subscription and all membership payments are tax-deductible.
Membership rates are currently as follows:
- Individual/family $70
- Concession $45
- Professional/organisation $100