Current Employment Opportunities
Client Services Manager
Eating Disorders Victoria is seeking an experienced non-profit professional to manage a variety of programs and services for people with an eating disorder and their families.
An exciting opportunity exists to join the EDV team based in Abbotsford. The Client Services Manager reports directly to the CEO and has oversight for a range of new and established programs including the Eating Disorders Helpline, support groups, clinical services and a range of projects in partnership with public and private health services. You’ll work closely with other EDV staff, volunteers and a range of external stakeholders across Victoria.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and promoting EDV’s information, peer support services and programs for people with eating disorders and their families, carers and friends
- Managing a clinical program providing psychological therapy under Medicare
- Overseeing a pilot Peer Mentoring project in partnership with one of Victoria’s major tertiary health services
- Scoping, developing and managing community grants that provide much-needed programs for adolescents and adults with eating disorders
- Evaluating service delivery, implementing and overseeing continuous quality improvement and service development
- Supporting students who complete a postgraduate placement at EDV
- Sourcing and managing a range of external allied health providers renting consultation rooms at EDV
To excel in this role, you will be an energetic and experienced manager who is passionate about providing quality mental health services. You’ll have a strong understanding of evidence-based practice in eating disorders as well as the challenges faced by individuals and organisations in this sector. You’ll pride yourself on being a fast learner and having strong IT skills across all Microsoft Office programs. You’ll also be able to build relationships, partnerships and alliances, and have a genuine affinity with the values of the organisation. Relevant tertiary qualifications are essential in this role.
You’ll receive an attractive remuneration package based on your qualifications and experience, and access to free onsite parking. EDV is recognised as a Public Benevolent Institution (PBI) and offers a range of salary packaging and tax benefits.
How to apply:
Applications will be considered as received and interviews offered accordingly. Applications close Sunday 19th March.
- Last revision date: Friday, 17 March 2017 09:19