EDV’s Recovery Newsletter ‘Sending Hope’ is specifically for people in recovery and their support people. Sent fortnightly, the newsletter is designed to be another resource to add to your recovery toolkit.
What is Sending Hope?
Catch up on previous issues
- Issue #26 – Anxious about coming out of lockdown? Tips for re-entering (covid) normal life
- Issue #25 – Understanding Binge Eating (and where to next for help)
- Issue #24 – Eating Disorders and the Locus of Control (part 2)
- Issue #23 – Eating Disorders and the Trickery of Control (part 1)
- Issue #22 – Why recovery feels so wrong, and how to persevere anyway
- Issue #21 – Managing and eating disorder and household relationships
- Issue #20 – Putting strategies learnt in recovery into practice
- Issue #19 – Why feeling full presents so many challenges
- Issue #18 – Getting through the stress of meal time
- Issue #16 – Options for making treatment more affordable
- Issue #15 – Could the Peer Mentoring Program be suitable for you?
- Issue #14 – Learning to honour hunger, Elli’s experience
- Issue #13 – 5 things to maintain recovery during lockdown, Emma’s experience
- Issue #12 – Recovery – what’s in it for me?
- Issue #11 – “Don’t stop working towards it.” Laura’s recovery story
- Issue #10 – Important updates about COVID-19
- Issue #9 – Coping plan to deal with anxiety during COVID-19
- Issue #7 – How to deal with a change of therapist
- Issue #6 – How to make social media work for YOU during recovery
- Issue #5 – Physical symptoms you may experience during recovery
- Issue #4 – Your Wellness Plan for the new year
- Issue #3 – Summer 2019 Resources
Subscribe to Sending Hope
By joining this mailing list you’ll will:
- Receive a fortnightly email newsletter that focuses on an aspect of recovery from an eating disorder
- Each issue will cover a single recovery topic
- Content is driven by the lived experience of people who have recovered from an eating disorder, as well as professionals in the eating disorder space