This is a comprehensive 4-hour education workshop for professionals in the fitness/exercise industry within Victoria.
The workshop will explore:
- Myths and stereotypes of eating disorders and obesity;
- Striving for health in an eating disorder journey;
- Understanding eating disorders;
- The fitness/exercise professional’s role;
- How to raise your concerns;
- How to support someone and when and where to refer and,
- How to build protective factors for good mental health with your clients.
This workshop would benefit anyone working in the fitness/exercise/movement sector, including: personal trainers, fitness instructors, coaches, yoga instructors, sport and recreation teachers and workers.
WHEN: Wed August 21st 2019
WHERE: EDV, Collingwood Football Club Community Centre, Level 2, Cnr Lulie & Abbot Streets, Abbotsford
COST: $88 incl. GST
This training is accredited with Fitness Australia and qualifies participants for 3 CECs.