- 6 EFT (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday), 12-month contract
- Work for a leader in the mental health sector
- Salary commensurate with experience plus superannuation and salary sacrifice arrangements (Health Professionals and Support Services Award 2010, Level 3)
About the role:
Eating Disorders Victoria (EDV) is recruiting for someone who is friendly and organised to join the team as a part-time Receptionist. The role involves administrative activities that support the organisation’s services and programs. Key accountabilities include administration for the clinical services program, processing accounts, managing equipment, data entry and general duties to support the EDV team.
The hours are Tuesdays 10am to 6pm, Wednesdays 10am to 6pm and Thursdays 9am to 5pm. Additional hours may be required.
The position reports to the Client Services Manager and is provided with ongoing support, supervision and training.
We are looking for someone who wants a career in reception and administration. The successful candidate will be the initial contact for those who come to EDV.
To excel in this role, you will:
- Be friendly, empathetic and enthusiastic.
- Be an effective communicator, with an ability to interact with a range of people.
- Have a high attention to detail.
- Love processes and systems.
- Be well organised and able to manage a busy work place.
- Be good with boundaries.
- Have an interest in mental health and wellbeing
- You will have experience working in the administration field and ideally have an understanding or the mental health sector.
About Eating Disorders Victoria:
EDV provides a comprehensive support and information service on all aspects of eating disorders. EDV incorporates a unique approach to the provision of clinical and non-clinical support services through a blend of qualified professionals and lived experience of employees and volunteers. The approach and services provided by EDV have a direct impact on the mental health and wellbeing of thousands of Victorians every year.
Salaries and conditions of employment will be in accordance with the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award – 2010, Level 3.
In addition to the hourly rate, generous salary sacrifice arrangements apply.
How to apply:
Completed applications should include a cover letter, resume, two referees and response to the Key Selection Criteria from the Position Description.
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be assessed as received and successful candidates will be asked to interview before the closing date so get in quick!
Applications close 4 June 2019 at 10am.
Please direct all enquiries regarding this role to Caretaker CEO, Kelly Edwards on 1300 550 236 or email@example.com